ABOUT LEAD ARTIST•♥•:
My name is Kathleen, and I love the transformative power face-painting & make-up artistry can have. Especially when it brings forth beauty & imagination from within. Each person can be a chameleon. I love bringing fun to a party. Helping someone see themselves differently and express a different aspect of their personality is rather rewarding. I’ve been honoured to witness change happen in front of me. Whether it’s a woman who sees new possibilities in herself, or a shy young child become a show-man once a character is put on their face. Creating these moments to make an event memorable is my passion.
THE TEAM •♥•:
To attend to our larger events we have options for multiple artists on site. This option does require advanced notice and may only available for premium events. Every artist is skilled and personally trained. For fashion industry related bookings only industry trained make-up artists will be scheduled. Full and half day rates apply. Per client rates only for headshots, glamour studio, bridal, special event, or prom. Please inquire.
PROFESSIONAL DETAILS ☜♥☞:
• Experienced head face painter (birthday parties, festivals, corporate events, family gatherings, Christmas carnivals, PAC fundraisers, kids summer camps). Children’s camp counsellor in my youth. In addition, more recently I’ve been a volunteer children’s program teacher and organizer.
• Artistically inclined and eager to do well in whatever I do. Personality wise, I’m a caring, calm, and organized person. This comes in particularly handy during times of party mayhem.
• Professionalism is important to me, so I use high-grade non-toxic face specific paints, safer cosmetic grade glitter and sanitize my supplies regularly. All easily removable with mild soap and water.
• Wide selection of designs for kids & adults to choose from and have added glitter tattoos to my kit for more options.
• Quality service, convenient price. Prices in line with skill and speed. Yet, competitive with excellent value overall.